Saturday, January 10, 2009

Picture Bites: VOR Singapore In Port Race

Laid in bed a touch longer than normal this morning after last night's date with VOR virtual land, which did not inspire me to stay up for both races. It did have me checking the results before getting out of bed this morning (the joy of "laptops.") Eric 4 has done it again!

Ahh well, had my hopes for Tele Blue, enjoyed the run by Puma but glad I chose sleep. In a few, going to choose "outdoor play" since we have a lovely, though chilly day in Central Vermont and off for a snowshoe (fyi ~ those Belgium Waffles did not come out fit for anyone!)

In-port Images


Everyone has a different "eye" for what they enjoy in a photograph and these were my top picks from the Singapore Race (All aerials are from Rick Tomlinson/Volvo Ocean Race, while on-the-water shots are from Dave Kneale/Volvo Ocean Race):






Watch the race replays!

No comments: